Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve...

Blessed Christmas Eve to all of you who visit here! May your Christmas be happy, peaceful and filled with love from myself , Gerry, Aliki and Emmanuelle!

We are spending tonight with dearest friends and precious family...this is such a special time for our family...we'll open presents and eat a wonderful meal together, but will always hold dear and remember the real meaning of Christmas...the birthday of Jesus...the greatest present of all :)

Thank you...

Love to all of you!
♥Heidi

8 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Heidi,
This is really sweet :) :) This looks like a Jim Shore figurine. Am I right? I have a Disney Cinderella from Jim Shore ;) :)

Oh, I have a funny for you: If Adam came before Eve..then before CHristmas Eve is Christmas Adam :) :)

Happy CHRISTmas to you and your family. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

Carol said...

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas too.
Carol xx

Sandra said...

Whishing you a Merry Christmas, with lots of joy and love,
grtz Sandra

Manja A. said...

FROHES FEST!^^
GLG,*Manja*

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Heidi :) :)

thanks for this sweet photo :) :) This is a Jim Shore artwork, yes? I showed this to my father. He really likes it, too :) :) Happy CHRISTmas to you and your sweet family :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Heidi. May you and your family have a day filled with laughter and love.... x

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

...............¨♥*✫♥,
.........,•✯´.........´*✫
.......♥*................ __/\__
.......*♥............… ..*-:¦:-*
...¸.•✫.............……/.•*•.\
...~`,`~.................. |
¸....✫................... *•*
´¸...*♥..´¸...........*♥♫♥*
´¸¸♥*................✯•♫•♥•*
´¸.•✫ .............. *♥•♫•♫♥*
~`,`~............. ✯♥•♦♫♥•♥*.
`.✫`.............. *♥☺♥•♥•☺♥*.
●/................✯♥•♥♠♫♥#♥•♥*..
/▌................*♥♫•♥♫•♥♫♥•♫♥*
/ \....................... ╬╬╬╬

Feliz Navidad!!
cariños
c@

Silvia said...

Un augurio grande grande, per un felice Natale ed un sereno nuovo anno.Silvia